Why We Give
“Therefore I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; that’s why she loved much. But the one who is forgiven little, loves little.” Luke 7.47
Financially supporting the work of the gospel that takes place at Northmead Anglican Church is a really important way to express both our passion for Christ and our partnership together.
- We give because we love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and we are passionately committed to growing disciples of Christ.
- We give not because we are commanded to but we give freely because we have come to know how worthy Jesus is of our worship and adoration.
- We give because we know how much God has given us in Jesus.
- We give knowing that it’s not so much about the amount but rather that we let love, grace and thankfulness flow out of hearts.
- We give because we are partners together in the gospel and in the mission of growing people passionate for Christ.
- We give to support the work of the ministry staff who teach us and shepherd us in the gospel.
To find out more about where giving goes to and how to set up your giving to church, please contact us. To set up your own electronic transfer use the following account details
2 ways to give
If you would like to make your offertory by way of direct deposit. The Northmead Anglican account details are:
Account Name: Northmead Anglican Church
BSB: 062 279
Account No.: 1008 2734
Please indicate the gathering you attend & your name (optional).